[vtk-developers] Valgrind defects are zero!

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:39:53 EST 2011

amber2.kitware Debian4-x64-gcc-Valgrind is the valgrind machine. It
takes 21 minutes to run the tests.

tha's the good news. The bad news is that python and tcl wrapping are
turned off. That means about 800 tests are not being run through
valgrind.

Sean, if you have a machine that could turn on tcl wrapping, it would
be great. It will take a few nights to get all of the tcl suppression
working.