[vtk-developers] Valgrind defects are zero!

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Dec 8 15:26:41 EST 2011

I would guesstimate an hour or two to run all ~1000ish tests on modern
hardware. It takes a while to get the supression file straightened out, it
will take several submission iterations just so you know what you're
getting yourself into.

There aren't that many valgrind submissions because we don't have many
linux machines with GPUs. We do have two new machines that I would like to
create valgrind dashboards on but it hasn't trickeld up in priority for me
yet :-/