[vtk-developers] vtkWidgets passed between Renderers

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Sun Aug 28 20:40:48 EDT 2011

Daniel-

A quick look at the test (and I could be misinterpreting this since I have
not run it yet) is that you are trying to use the same representation in two
separate renderers, and since the representation is a ->2D representation<-
you likely have conflicting coordinates (how can a handle exist in two
positions with different display coordinates at the same time?) This can be
made to work in 3D but not 2D. Try creating two separate
widget/representation pairs.

I'm going to try (again) to do some coding this week. I'll be in touch.

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
will.schroeder at kitware.com