[vtk-developers] Visible Human/Virtual Soldier Data

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:01:21 EDT 2011

Will,

I think there are no restrictions. The original cyro data is derived from
the Visible Human Male. The cyro data was aligned by Brigham and Womens
under the DARPA Virtual Soldier Project. The segmentations are derived from
an NLM-sponsored contract with Engineering Animation. The segmentations were
improved under the DARPA Virtual Soldier Project. The 3D modeling was done
under the DARPA Virtuial Soldier Project.

Maybe Terry can comment on the NLMN sponsored work.

I'll look into the DARPA side.

Bill