[vtk-developers] Google Summer of Code students announced

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Thu Apr 28 10:11:58 EDT 2011

Hi Tharindu,

Welcome to VTK! I'll be your mentor on this project. It's great that you
will work on implementing the top two requested additions to VTK from
visimp.org:

http://vtk.uservoice.com/forums/80719-visimp

I encourage you to interact with this list during the project.

Jeff

Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.
Technical Lead, Kitware Inc.
(518) 881-4932