[vtk-developers] [Paraview-developers] change to vtkExodusIIReaderPrivate::ResetCache()

Fabian, Nathan ndfabia at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 27 12:45:51 EDT 2011

Looking back, my email must have been written at the end of the day... It
doesn't make as much sense as I thought it did :)

When I find some time, I will go back through and add Register/UnRegister
to the code as a helpful indicator to future modifiers that they should
always do that too.

Also, I strongly agree that the cache size should be exposed to the
paraview inspector.  Maybe even strongly enough to pose a patch :)