[vtk-developers] Actor's Transparency using vtkDepthSortPolyData is affecting on speed

Rashid Tanweer quantum_cook at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 09:55:59 EDT 2011

Hi,
I have some 3 - 4 of actors in my application, i needed to sort them so i can
adjust their transparency levels at run time. But when i introduced
vtkDepthSortPolyData it slows down the application interaction a bit. Can anyone
please let me know that if there's a work around for such behavior. Can it be
made faster. I want to keep different actors so that i can adjust transparency
of each of them individually at run time.

Regards,
Rashid