[vtk-developers] (no subject)

Rashid Tanweer quantum_cook at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 06:40:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using VTK with QT using QVtkWidget. Now

the problem is if i keep my  QmainWindow (which contains the QVTKWidget) without
a layout, we see  that there are several problems including improper rendering
and  transformations.

But as soon as i include layout, all those problems are  gone.

My question is What can be the issue here? My best guess is that  it must have
something to do with Window to view port transformation and  in case of static
(without layout) QVTKWidget, it does not update the  vieport transform.

Can it be the case ? How can we calculate and set the Window->Viewport
transformation in QVTKWidget ?

Regards,
Rashid