[vtk-developers] VTK Gerrit Reviewers

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Apr 12 16:48:05 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 11:03 AM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> ITK has a list of reviewers for particular areas:
>
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit/Reviewers
>
> Is there a similar list for VTK? I would suggest we try to
> "mirror/copy" as many of these things as possible. I.e. create a
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Gerrit/Reviewers

That sounds like a good idea. There is no list that I am aware of, and
thus far VTK has not made as much use of VTK for development. I was on
the ITK list as they were building up the list, and certainly like the
idea. There is also a script if I remember correctly which attempts to
guess suitable reviewers from the file history, that might also be a
useful addition in VTK.

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.