[vtk-developers] ChartParallelCoordinates clearing AxesSelections on resize

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Sep 27 09:43:04 EDT 2010

Hey Marcus,

That looks great -- thanks for figuring out the right way to do it.

I'm having a strange problem after rebuilding, though: I have a variant on the parallel coordinates chart that draws some extra decorations on the plot. One of these is a semi-transparent white rectangle. Before the paint calls I set

    painter->GetBrush()->SetColor(254, 254, 254, 150);
    painter->GetPen()->SetLineType(0);

but the rectangle now shows up with a black outline around it...

Has there been some change to the 2D drawing classes lately that might be causing this? (I can set the pen opacity to 0 to get rid of this black border line, but it just started showing up with this pull.)

Talk to you later,
-Eric