[vtk-developers] Fwd: [Paraview-developers] Moving vtkMemberFunctionCommand to VTK

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:30:50 EDT 2010

From: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>

Date: Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Subject: Re: [Paraview-developers] Moving vtkMemberFunctionCommand to VTK

To: David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com>

Cc: paraview-developers at paraview.org

> That sounds like a good idea. However, you may want to raise the

question on  the vtk-developers list to chalk out a cleaner API. This

would the only code in VTK that requires passing (*this) as an

argument which may be a bit non-conventional for VTK.

> Utkarsh

Please see the proposal and discussion above. Utkarsh sounds like he's on
board with change, but would like to make sure no one has a problem with
some specifics of the implementation. Would everyone take a look? If we
don't hear anything by midweek, we'll assume the interface is acceptable and
proceed with the move.

Thanks,

David