[vtk-developers] Removed "lib" prefix from python modules

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Sep 24 10:12:13 EDT 2010

Not sure if you've done this already David, but there are two files in
paraview that will need updating:

CoProcessing/CoProcessor/CMakeLists.txt:SET(PYTHON_MODULE_PREFIX
${CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_PREFIX})
Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/Executable/CMakeLists.txt:
SET(PYTHON_MODULE_PREFIX "lib")

PYTHON_MODULE_PREFIX can be left undefined, or set to the empty string.  It
is used by FindPythonLibs.cmake to create "init[prefix][modulename]()"