[vtk-developers] KdTree FindPointsWithinRadius

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Sep 23 15:29:15 EDT 2010

In order to squash everything into two commits I'd probably just do a 'git
reset xxxxx' where xxxxx is the hash of the commit that your work is based
on.  This will undo all your commits, but leave your changes in the working
tree.  Now just git add the vtk files, commit, git add the test files,
commit.

Linking to github's diff view probably works as well or better than
attaching patches.  In your email I only found a link to your repo url and
branch name though.  I fetched it to look at the diff.  I guess I'd find it
most convenient to have diffs attached to the email (for small changes) and
a link to the repo for those motivated to take a closer look.

Pat