[vtk-developers] KdTree FindPointsWithinRadius

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Sep 22 10:45:34 EDT 2010

Are you talking about pushing your commits 26d55f7a59 thru bb4b221faf2?  My
opinion is that these commits are not ready to be pushed, but I have not had
a lot of time to do a proper review.  For ease of reviewing, I'd recommend
squashing all your commits into two- the first commit performs adds your new
feature, the second commit that adds the tests.  Then use git format-patch
and attach the commits to the mailing list.

Pat