[vtk-developers] Kitware VTK cygwin build

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Sep 20 16:52:32 EDT 2010

Hi Bill,

Dash14 used to do this build. It stopped working because we need cmake 2.8.x
to drive the dashboard because only 2.8.x knows how to update git
repositories. I built a cygwin 2.8.2 release binary and have been working
with Bill Hoffman on getting it submitted to the cygwin package managers.
Once it's done, I can update dash14 packages with their package manager.

If this is critical for you I can build cmake 2.8.2 by hand on that machine.
Otherwise I will wait for the cygwin guys to make the package available
through their package manager.