[vtk-developers] New function: vtkMath::ProjectVector

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 11:15:36 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:40 AM, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> If it's only one commit, send a link exactly to that commit, so people can
> click on it and see the diffs right in their web browser:
> http://github.com/daviddoria/daviddoria-vtk/commit/43efaf1bc09bd8c21e9d15c9366b86b83288f99a
> If it's a series of commits, be sure you ask for people to look at "the last
> N commits" or whatever is appropriate.
> I'll let the math experts chime in and review the actual content of the
> diffs.
> A review like this would be easier if you would separate out the "white
> space only" changes into a separate commit, so the people interested in
> reviewing the actual diff content don't have to wade through the 80% to find
> the 20%.... :-)
>
> David C.

Two good points David C. I will definitely link directly to a commit
in the future.

I didn't intentionally change any whitespace, I guess there are files
that have not been committed since the hooks were in place? It looks
my editor removed the trailing whitespace which shouldn't have been
there in the first place :) Should we make a pass through and 'touch'
all of the files and commit them so they are all checked against the
hooks?

David D.