[vtk-developers] vtkArrayExtents (and others) Python wrapping

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:38:15 EDT 2010

I'm fine with that.  Wrapper typedef support is something that I had
planned from the start, I just didn't expect that it would be needed
so soon.  What do you think of Eric's GetDimensionRange() method
suggestion?  I'd prefer that there are always named-method
alternatives to [ ] operator methods.

  David