[vtk-developers] vtkArrayExtents (and others) Python wrapping

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:48:18 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

The python wrapping of the vtkArray class was broken by this commit,
which happened while I was on vacation:

http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=commit;h=ba442dcd57fe6bf52ef7fb9c21cb842e78e489cd

This commit added the typedefs CoordinateT, DimensionT, and SizeT to
vtkArray and its support classes.  The wrappers do not support
typedefs yet, except for a few like vtkIdType that have been
hard-coded.  You can try doing a checkout before the commit mentioned
above and see how things work.  I didn't have much time to experiment
with these classes.

  David