[vtk-developers] Patch to modernize Widgets/Testing/Cxx

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Sep 2 08:17:59 EDT 2010

My mistake, did not think it through. The existing iren->Start() could take
care of the event recording and playback as well... depending on whether -I,
--DisableReplay, --Record flags are set.

The parsing of the command line arguments would be done in the
CMAKE_TEST_DRIVER_BEFORE_MAIN thing.. and appropriate the switches set on
vtkTestingInteractor so it can do the playback -or- record -or-
interactive_mode_w/wo_playback. That would get necessitate moving all those
long eventlog strings into VTKData first.

Would that be better ?

thanks
--
karthik