[vtk-developers] VTK performance regression

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 07:56:21 EDT 2010

Hi Søren,

If possible, could you file a bug report anyway on vtk.org/Bug? The
information you provided by narrowing down the commits is invaluable. Filing
a bug report helps make sure this isn't forgotten, and provides a way to
track and assign this issue. Also it would be extremely helpful if you could
provide more information or a simple use case (possibly code) of what
exactly you are doing in VTK.

Thanks!