[vtk-developers] vtkBorderWidget events

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Tue Oct 26 09:00:09 EDT 2010

On 2010-10-26 08:42:39 -0400, David Doria wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi, I created a vtkBorderWidget by changing its
> > vtkBorderRepresentation's to "SetCoordinateSystemToViewport", and it
> > draws correctly. My problem is, after using that setting, it doesn't
> > fires any event when I click or drag over it.
> >
> > Does anyone knows why?
> > --
> > Leonardo M. Ramé
> >

> Leonardo,

Thanks David, I'm posting here because I didn't get a respinse in users
mailing list. :(

> How do you know it doesn't fire any events? Which ones did you try to catch?

I have a subclassed vtkCommand to which I attached my widget by using
AddObserver. It fires an event just after I create the widget's
representation, if I add the vtkCommand:AnyEvent observer. But, after
that, I can't catch events anymore.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com