[vtk-developers] Regression of vtkLegendBoxActor

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Oct 20 16:04:22 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

I pushed my updated branch and now all the tests should pass (continuous
looks ok after my second push). Apart from fixing the issue I added a new
test as well (there were none before for that class).

With the new branch I added a feature to have a background (and in future I
might put a support to have a texture for the background) for the legend as
we need it for our current project. I will be keeping an eye on the
dashboards tonight.

Thanks again.

Regards,