[vtk-developers] vtkImageCast bug #0011193

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Tue Oct 12 09:25:21 EDT 2010

Hi

While writing a simple void main application i found the error, lol. It seems that the GetOutput() does not call an update():

   vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageCast> oInputCaster1 = vtkImageCast::New();
    oInputCaster1->ReleaseDataFlagOn();
    oInputCaster1->SetInput(oInput1);

    oInputCaster1->GetOutput()->Print(std::cout);	//no update is called, origin is 0,0,0!
    oInputCaster1->Update();
    oInputCaster1->GetOutput()->Print(std::cout);	//now origin is correct

Is it correct that no update on GetOutput() is called?