[vtk-developers] Proposal for better modularity in unicode support

Wolfenbarger, Paul R prwolfe at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 11 15:04:57 EDT 2010

There was a set of e-mails sent to Titan-developers last week.  We came to a set of conclusions and I wrote up the results on the wiki.  Anyone interested should please review the results and comment at

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/improved_unicode_support

I know that the interfaces shown are not complete, but they do a good job of showing the intent and will be finished over the next few days as I implement the various codecs.

Thanks!

"If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything."
                -- A. L.

Paul R. Wolfenbarger, P.E., M.S.
Sci & Engineering Info Systems
Sandia National Laboratories