[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Problem with vtkClipPolyData

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Oct 28 13:11:39 EDT 2010

Bill,

We've been looking at this a little more, and GTS itself has some
dependencies, namely:
 - glib (LGPL)
 - gettext (LGPL)
 - libiconv (LGPL)
 - freepkg (BSD)

Though only glib (and gts) were actually needed at link time in our usage.

Convincing _all_ of them to change license or dual-license may be hard. :(

Do you know if there is already in bug in mantis for the lack of a
PolyData/PolyData clipper in VTK?  If not, we can create one.

When is the next VTK ARB meeting?

Cheers,

Sean