[vtk-developers] Bug in vtkContourRepresentation introduced in recent changes

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 30 15:26:18 EST 2010

Hi Robert,

This is a simplified version of what we are using.

If you run the test with the previous version it will succeed, with this
one it fails.

The line:

     this->PointPlacer->Modified();

is responsible of it! If you remove it, it works the same as previously...

Another way I found to solve the problem is to update the slice before
regenerating one contour, but in practice we can not keep on updating
actors to make these contours...

Thoughts, Recommendations?

Thanks,
Arnaud