[vtk-developers] Multisampling in vtkCocoaRenderWindow

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Nov 24 18:13:54 EST 2010

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:01:29 -0800, David Thompson said:

>I don't see your inline comments. Did you not publish them (are they
>still marked "Draft"?) or does Gerrit make comments private (do *you*
>see any of *my* inline comments?)

They do say draft.  I don't see the word 'publish' anywhere in Gerrit's
UI.  If I click my comment I have a textfield and three buttons: Save,
Cancel, Discard.  After pressing Save it still shows 'Draft'.  Clearly
I'm doing something wrong.

Also suspicious is that, although I've logged it, at the top right it
shows "Anonymous Coward (65)" where I think maybe my user name should be...

I do see your comments.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com