[vtk-developers] vtkContextMouseEvent.h enum not wrapped?

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Nov 23 10:59:28 EST 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Eric E. Monson <emonson at cs.duke.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was just trying to use the enum from vtkContextMouseEvent.h (LEFT_BUTTON, etc) in a Python script, but it doesn't seem to be wrapped.
>
> Is this to be expected with the way the wrapping system works?

They are currently in WRAP_EXCLUDE, and so not considered by the
wrapping. Do you have a Python class you are attempting to paint
in/respond to mouse events? David Gobbi added some support for
wrapping enums, but not their type (need to remain anonymous). If
there is a use case we might be able to look at wrapping them, but
right now it is to be expected.

Marcus