[vtk-developers] New class: vtkGraphLargestConnectedComponent

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri May 21 11:20:21 EDT 2010

Looks cool!  Hope you don't mind if I make a comment- you should always have

  #include "vtkGraphLargestConnectedComponent.h"

as the first include in your cxx file.  If you don't, it's possible that
your header has a compiler error that you won't notice.  For example, the
header might reference a class without using a forward declaration 'class
vtkDataSet;' but you don't notice the error because your cxx file includes
other headers that do have the forward declaration before it includes the
header with the error.  Then someone else comes along and tries to include
your header and they get the error.

Pat

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:49 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>