[vtk-developers] Mac OS X build errors

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri May 7 15:18:49 EDT 2010

It's not required. It is just a script we used to attempt to make the
transition simpler. It does things like detect if a checkout is cvs and
deletes it. You can see who we use it on most of the machines that don't
give the config error about vtk moving to git.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=603489