[vtk-developers] Mac OS X build errors

Thompson, David C dcthomp at sandia.gov
Fri May 7 11:57:59 EDT 2010

> I saw the same a few days ago.
> Leopard 64bit, gcc 4.2.1
> http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtk-developers/2010-May/007842.html

Interesting. It doesn't look like Marcus' export support has changed since
March 14, at which point the Mac dashboards were green. However, since
the git transition, I haven't noticed a single VTK Mac dashboard build
submitting properly (they're all tied to CVS). So it may be hard to track
down when the problem surfaced. Also, Xcode 3.2.2 was released right
around the time of the git transition...

    David