[vtk-developers] Bug in vtkOBJReader.cxx

Mark Olesen Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com
Fri May 7 07:56:01 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 14:31 -0400, David Doria wrote:
> At line 208, I believe this:
> if (sscanf(pLine, "%f %f %f", xyz, xyz+1, xyz+2) == 3)
>         {
>         normals->InsertNextTuple(xyz);
>         }
>
> should be changed to:
>
> if (sscanf(pLine, "%f %f %f", xyz, xyz+1, xyz+2) == 3)
>         {
>         normals->InsertNextTuple(xyz);
>         hasNormals = true;
>         }

I've fixed this and pushed it through to my github repo
(http://github.com/olesenm/VTK), where it can be cherry-picked by a
kitware person.  Optionally, some of the my changes might soon be
incorporated by Hua Yang on his polyhedron branch. After which they'll
hopefully make their way into the main VTK branch.

/mark

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.