[vtk-developers] Strange git error on push

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:35:04 EDT 2010

At about 3:15pm EST, git gave the following error when I tried to push
to origin/master:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "hooks/update", line 35, in <module>
    allow_merge = person.maint
AttributeError: Person instance has no attribute 'maint'
error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master

I'd done a successful push about 30 minutes earlier.  The last commit
showing on the dashboard is my own, so I'm fully up to date.

Oh wait... I just tried again and the push went through.  I'm still
curious about the error, though.

  David