[vtk-developers] Adding vertex output to vtkGraphToPolyData

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 31 16:34:32 EDT 2010

You could get the same effect by using the glyph filter.

-Ken

On 3/31/10 2:30 PM, "David Doria" <daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com> wrote:

Would adding vertex output to vtkGraphToPolyData be a welcome
addition? That is, it currently makes all of the edges in the graph a
vtkLine in the output polydata, but I'm imagining an option
SetVertexOutputOn() that makes all of there nodes in the graph a
vertex in the output polydata and copies the VertexData not only to
the PointData, but also to the CellData (on the new vertices).

The motivation for this is I am doing a graph cut so the nodes of the
graph are labeled and now I am trying to see the resulting groups.

Thanks,

David