[vtk-developers] vector and tensor volumetric image data visualization

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:47:28 EDT 2010

Hi Michel,

If you are just starting, we have a vtkAnalyzeReader that you can use
as a starting point (though I recommend that it be renamed to
vtkAnalyzeImageReader).  It only does scalar data, but modifying it
for vector and tensor data should be straightforward:
http://www.atamai.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/AtamaiVTK/vtkAtamaiIO/?root=cvspriv

  David