[vtk-developers] Charts in VTK and ParaView

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Mar 23 10:25:01 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

I just pushed some fixes to the paraview proxy classes that manage the
charts.  If you have some time this week could you try banging on the charts
in paraview to make sure they work for what you're trying to do.  I'm mostly
interested in knowing about any functionality/behavior changes from the
previous charts.

Some of the fixes include- visibility icon in pipeline browser works, state
is remembered, adding sources to the chart doesn't clear what was already in
the chart.

Pat