[vtk-developers] Polyhedral challenge

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Mar 3 07:42:40 EST 2010

Of course you can have access. My repository is on github as wschroed/VTK.
Hua has one too, we occasionally pull and push from each others repository.
If you need help accessing the the code ask the developers on this mailing
list (since I am on vacation this week and don't yet know git that well).

Will

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.