[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] [Paraview] GPU based volume rendering in ParaView

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 18:35:13 EST 2010

Hi all,

Sorry by ask this same question twice times. I know about Mac issues.
But I'm starting in parallel volume rendering playground, and I really
don't know how to take ( if possible ) advantages from GPU volume
rendering in a parallel environment. May be my knowledge aren't the
sufficient to know this by myself. Are advantages on this field? For
example, can we render a large dataset in multiple machines using the
GPU power instead the current approaches, that's relies ( at least I
know ) on the CPUs? And, if possible, are some SLI support too?

Best regards,

Wagner