[vtk-developers] Why isn't cdash sending me emails when I break the dashboard anymore?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jun 22 12:01:21 EDT 2010

Folks,

If you have stopped receiving emails from cdash (vtk/paraview or any
other project) since the migration to git, it's possible that your
account information with cdash no longer matches you git username.

To fix it:
* Login to cdash;
* For each project, click on "Edit Subscription".
* Then on the "CVS/SVN login" tab, ensure that the login is your full
name as registered with git.

If you do now know what name you registered, simply do a git log and
try to locate a commit you made. You'll see the name you used next to
the "Author" field in that commit.

Utkarsh