[vtk-developers] git and xemacs

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 08:33:37 EDT 2010

I found a solution for windows. You must create a shell script that
invokes the eidtor with a "$*" argument

BTW, I use the mingw's gitbash as my shell.

Create a shell script xemacs.sh that contains:
#!/bin/sh
PATH_TO_EMACS "$*"
then
git config --global core.editor PATH_TO_SCRIPT/xemacs.sh

to test it type:
git config --global edit