[vtk-developers] CDash coverage for VTK is messed up

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Thu Jun 10 08:46:56 EDT 2010

Hi Bill,

The issue is that cdash drops submissions when it is overloaded.

This is the message on the arkadia log submission:
Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered the last 120 seconds
Closing connection #0

You can see on the main VTK cdash page that the number of updated
files is blank, the test section is blank.

As a workaround I will have to shift the time of the submission on
arkadia hoping it will happen when cdash is less overloaded.

Yesterday, arkadia submission was not dropped. Here is the coverage
from yesterday from arkadia for the same class:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverageFile.php?buildid=629870&fileid=10980899

Regards.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> The coverage report for VTK is bad:
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverageFile.php?buildid=630840&fileid=10987246
>
> Bill

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive