[vtk-developers] [vtkdevelopers] vtkPolyDataAlgorithm and SetNumberOfInputPorts in Java

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Wed Jun 2 08:43:34 EDT 2010

The main issue here is that you cannot make subclasses of VTK classes
in the wrapped languages. I know in Python you can use the
programmable filter to create custom filters. Does someone have
similar example for Java?

Jeff

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:32 AM, Leguay Romain
<romain.leguay at etu.u-bordeaux1.fr> wrote:
> Good morning everyone,
> I a new user in VTK. I try to use the example
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Developers/Multiple_Connections in
> Java. Unfortunately, I can't find the methods SetNumberOfInputPorts and
> SetNumberOfOutputPorts in my vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.
> Is this normal? What can I do to resolve this problem?
>
> Regards,
> Romain LEGUAY

Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.
Technical Lead, Kitware Inc.