[vtk-developers] vtkFFMPEGWriter - bitrate and bitrate tolerance

Nicolas Rannou Nicolas_Rannou at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 29 16:37:10 EDT 2010

I think that if the ancient FFMPEG is working with the current VTK git
master it should still work after.
I'm currently using the FFMPEG deb package provided with ubuntu 10.04.

I'll fork the VTK git master, commit the changes and let you know as
soon as it is done then we can give it a try with Paraview.

Is there any reason about using the ancient FFMPEG in Paraview?

     Nicolas