[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Compile Bug in VTK 5.6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:23:58 EDT 2010

My clang dashboard for OS X 10.6 has appeared, it is the "yossarian" one:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=VTK&date=2010-07-29#Experimental

This dashboard includes Tcl, Python, Java, Boost, and Parallel (minus
MPI).  The only compile error was when compiling the ArrayCasting
test.  The list of warnings is quite informative.

  David