[vtk-developers] python wrapping bug?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 12:35:15 EDT 2010

Hi Clinton,

I'm glad to hear that you are using this stuff, so far I have received
zero feedback from people using vtkVariant or the vtkArray helper
classes from python.

There are a handful of C++ keywords that aren't understood by the
wrappers yet.  They're all trivial to add, since the parser mostly
just has to ignore them... I've just been lazy.  So, yeah, I'd better
add them, eh?

   David