[vtk-developers] Request: turn off BTX/ETX in some dashboad builds

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:27:39 EDT 2010

Okay, my VTK_IGNORE_BTX Win32 test finished (just nmake, not devenv).
Exactly the same expected failures: TestSetGet and
TestTkRenderWidgetPython

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=660432

The TestTkRenderWidgetPython test failure really does seem to be due
to the fact that this is an old crufty test, since the
vtkTkRenderWidget actually does work in Python.

  David