[vtk-developers] New VS10 Continuous on Amber10

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri Jan 29 15:22:08 EST 2010

Hi all,

In preparation for the next release of Visual Studio in March, I have
created a new continuous dashboard on Amber10 running Visual Studio 10 beta
2. Amber10 has Windows 2008 R2 and will be doing 64 bit builds. This machine
is a Quad Core Xeon 2GHz, and has a good GPU (NVidia Quadro 3700, 512 MB). I
am also experimenting with CMake's new parallel test feature and presently
have it running up to 8 tests at a time.

The new compiler brings with it new errors and warnings. I have gone through
and fixed most of the errors but there are probably more to discover as
features are enabled, and plenty of warnings.

In the near future I will also add several Nightly dashboards to both VTK
and ParaView using this compiler.

Enjoy! ;-)