[vtk-developers] TestImageActorContourWidget

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri Jan 22 12:16:13 EST 2010

Hi Karthik,

As an experiment I partially reverted your change to use the new
vtkTesting::InteractorEventLoop(
argc, argv, iren, TestImageActorContourWidgetLog ); method.

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Widgets/Testing/Cxx/TestImageActorContourWidget.cxx?r1=1.8&r2=1.9

The test is now again passing on dashmacmini1. Can you take a look as to why
this is. What I notice when running the test on that machine is that the
contour widget disappears as the slider widget is manipulated by the
prerecorded interaction events.

Thanks!