[vtk-developers] VolumePickerCrop test failures

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:23:37 EST 2010

Thanks, Bill.  Most of the problems seem to be more of a rendering
issue than anything else, but there is one worrisome cone in
VolumePickerCrop that points in different directions on different
platforms.  I'm going to see if I can duplicate the problems by using
Mesa instead of my hardware GL.  If I can't, then I'll check back with
you.

If SurfacePickerWithTexture is failing on your machine, if you could
take all the picker stuff out of the example and see if it still gives
that odd result, that would be a great help.

   David