[vtk-developers] Site v20n17.pbm.ihost.com needs attention

Robert A. Kerr rakerr at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 14 14:48:12 EST 2010

Ah, but:

spec-u-alt  /verb/  Something often confused with speculate, but
slightly different in ways that make the user of this verb even cooler.

--
-bob

Real Quotes: "We've burned the first bridge, but we're not out of the
woodwork yet."
*      Robert Kerr, Titan Informatics Toolkit Development Team       *
*      rakerr at sandia.gov          |    PO Box 5800,  MS 1323         *
*      Phone: (505) 844-8606      |    Sandia National Labs          *
*       Fax: (505) 284-2518       |  Albuquerque, NM 87185-1323      *